Dog Park Rules
All users are hereby advised that the dog park is an unsupervised recreational area of the Plainsboro park system.
- Open sunrise to sunset.
- All users are further advised that the use of this facility is at their own risk.
- Children under 8 years of age are prohibited inside the dog park.
- Users must properly secure access gates upon entering and leaving.
- No more than 20 dogs are allowed in the dog park at one time.
- Dogs must be over the age of 6 months, and must be healthy, vaccinated, legally licensed, and wearing dog tags.
- Not permitted:
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs under 6 months
- Female dogs in heat
- Sick dogs
- No other types of animals are permitted within dog park.
- No food or glass containers are permitted within the fenced area. No smoking within the fenced area.
- Owners are permitted a maximum of 2 dogs per adult each visit.
- Owners under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older while inside fenced area.
- Dogs must be leashed until after entering and prior to leaving the fenced area of the dog park.
- Adults must supervise and maintain control over dogs at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs and properly disposing of waste.
- Digging is not permitted and owners are responsible for filling holes created by their dogs.
- Regulations are enforceable by any police officer, animal control officer, park ranger, or other code enforcement official. Violators are subject to summonses, fines, or removal from park.
- Emergencies should be reported to the police department at 911. Non-emergency incidents should be reported to the police department at 609-799-2333.
- Owners are responsible for compliance with all other park rules as governed under Chapter 25 of the Township Code.