Who do I contact for Animal Control issues?
Contact the Plainsboro Police dispatch office at 609-799-2333, ext. 1631. Animals picked up by the animal control officer or police will not be released until the administrative fee of $75.00 is submitted to the Office of the Township Clerk. Or visit the Animal Control Staff Directory.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a license for my dog/cat?
2. What is acceptable identification to request a vital record?
3. Is there a waiting period before the license can be issued?
4. Where can I get a copy of my divorce decree?
5. Where do I apply for a marriage/civil union license?
6. Who do I contact for Animal Control issues?
7. Do you offer a Free Rabies Clinic?
8. How can I obtain a copy of a birth, death, or marriage record?