The Office of the Tax Collector is responsible for collecting all municipal property taxes and taxes that have been levied for the regional school district, fire district and Middlesex County. In addition, the office also:
- Provides tax searches
- Conducts tax sales
- Administers state programs for property tax relief such as:
- Senior Citizen Deduction
- Veteran Deduction
- Property Tax Reimbursement
Paying Your Taxes
Your tax payment is due based on the following schedule:
- February 1st due date covers January, February, and March
- May 1st due date covers April, May, and June
- August 1st due date covers July, August, and September
- November 1st due date covers October, November, and December
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- Direct Debit - payments can be made by filling out our Automatic Debit Authorization Form (PDF), which electronically debits your checking or savings account.
- Online Payment - You can pay online.
- Service Fees Apply - To pay taxes via debit/credit card, the taxpayer will be charged a 2.95% service fee. E-checks are charged $1.95 per transaction.
- By Check - Make checks payable to:
641 Plainsboro Road
Plainsboro, NJ 08536