02-02-22 ZBA ReOrg
PLAINSBORO TOWNSHIP ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Wednesday, February 2, 2022, 6:00 PM
Call to order and Certification of Compliance with Notice Requirements.
Election of Officers: Chairman
Chairman Appointments: Development Review Committee
Meeting Dates, Times and Places: Draft Schedule Attached
Official Newspapers: Home News Tribune, The Trenton Times, and The Princeton Packet
Submit comments or questions via email to email@example.com or to Plainsboro Township, Department of Planning and Zoning, 641 Plainsboro Road, Plainsboro, NJ 08536, by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the meeting.
To access meeting materials:
- All meeting materials are available via the following hyperlink: https://www.plainsboronj.com/839/Meeting-Agendas
2. Those without internet access, can obtain meeting materials by calling Planning and Zoning at 609-799- 0909 extension 1502 to arrange mailing of hard copies.
To join virtual meeting by URL:
- Click the link to open the meeting. If logging in for the first time, follow the prompts to download the app. https://xtel.accessionmeeting.com/j/1159694332
2. If prompted, type in the Meeting ID Number 115 969 4332.
3. You will be put in a Waiting Room. The Host will admit you when the meeting begins. Please identify yourself when entering the meeting by going to the top right-hand corner and clicking the “Rename” option.
4. Initially your microphone will be muted, the host will unmute you when it is time for public comment. Please remain muted during the presentation to minimize the background noise. To ask questions go to the participants’ page at the bottom of the screen and click on the “Raise Hand” option on the top right-hand corner.
To join by phone:
- Dial phone number: +1 (856) 807-0288 or +1 (469) 646-0381.
2. Follow Prompt to enter Meeting ID Number 115 969 4332.
3. Once entered you may be muted. To unmute yourself please use the *6 when the Planning Board Chair opens the public comment portion of the meeting. Please identify yourself before asking your question.
Or to join by iPhone one-tap:
Posted: Home News Tribune, Library, Municipal Building, Tax Assessor's Office, Township Website