11-08-21 PB Meeting
PLAINSBORO TOWNSHIP PLANNING BOARD
November 8, 2021, 6:00 p.m.
A G E N D A
Call to order and Certification of Compliance with Notice Requirements.
- Review Minutes October 18, 2021
- Application P21-08 Prime & Tuvel, LLC. For Princeton Meadows Owner, LLC. – Addison Clubhouse
Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan
Block 2301, Lot 3
Additions, deletions, or order of this agenda may change without further notice.
To access meeting materials:
- All meeting materials are available online via hyperlink on the Planning and Zoning meeting agenda page of the Township website. https://www.plainsboronj.com/839/Meeting-Agendas
- Any member of the public who does not have internet access should call the Planning and Zoning Department at 609-799-0909 extension 1502 to coordinate the mailing of meeting materials.
- Any member of the public who would like to submit comments or question in writing, they may do so via email to email@example.com or mail to Plainsboro Township, c/o Department of Planning and Zoning, 641 Plainsboro Road, Plainsboro, NJ 08536, no later than 4 pm the day prior to the meeting.
To join virtual meeting by URL:
- Click the link to open the meeting. If logging in for the first time, follow the prompts to download the app.
- If prompted, type in the Meeting ID Number 116 957 0109
- You will be put in a Waiting Room. The Host will admit you when the meeting begins.
- Please identify yourself when entering the meeting by adding your name to the screen. Add your name by going to the top right-hand corner and clicking the “Rename” option.
- Once entered you will be muted. The Host will unmute you when it is time for public comment. Please remain muted during the presentation to minimize the background noise. To ask questions go to the participants’ page at the bottom of the screen and click on the “Raise Hand” option on the top right-hand corner.
To join by phone:
- Dial phone number: +1 (856) 807-0288 (US Toll) or +1 (469) 646-0381.
- Follow Prompt to enter Meeting ID Number 116 957 0109.
- Once entered you may be muted. To unmute yourself please use the *6 when the Planning Board Chair opens the public comment portion of the meeting. Please identify yourself before asking your question.
Or to join by iPhone one-tap:
Posted: Home News Tribune, Library, Municipal Building, Tax Assessor's Office, Township Website