Read a complete list of park ordinances
, Chapter 25, online. Below are some basic park use rules. Township of Plainsboro (Ordinance 25-1 through 25-11) Violators subject to fines up to $1,000 or imprisonment for each offense.
Reservations for athletic courts, fields, and picnic areas are done online only. Residency is required.
- Park hours are sunrise to sunset unless otherwise posted.
- Motorized vehicles are restricted to designated parking areas and roadways. Driving on grass areas is prohibited.
- Domestic animals permitted in designated areas only. Leashes must be 6 feet or shorter. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. The only off leash area is the Dog Park. No pets permitted in the Preserve.
- Bicycles, skates, carriages are not permitted on tennis or basketball courts.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- No biking, boating or fishing permitted at the Preserve.
- No swimming is permitted in any township waters.
- Use of park facilities is at one’s own risk.
- Sales of goods or services is prohibited.