How do I obtain Township zoning approval when a variance, subdivision, and/or site plan approval for non-residential development is involved?

Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012

Zoning approval for a variance from the zoning regulations, subdivision of a property, or for building improvements to a non-residential property require the submission of development applications and the approval of the Planning Board or Zoning Board of Adjustment. Development applications and related fees are available on-line (Forms) or at the department during normal business hours. Applicants are encouraged to contact the Township Department of Planning and Zoning at (609) 799-0909, ext. 1502 in advance of completing applications to verify application requirements and submission procedures. For additional information on planning and zoning matters call (609)799-0909, ext. 1502.

View All Frequently Asked Questions