Where do I apply for a marriage/civil union license?

Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This application must be filed in the municipality in which either applicant resides. If both live out of state then apply in the New  Jersey municipality where the ceremony will take place.  

View All Frequently Asked Questions