How do I report a pothole?

Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Report a pothole by calling the Department of Public Works at 609-799-0099. When reporting a pothole, please know the name of the street and closest address. If unable to find an address please describe a landmark or closest intersection.

View All Frequently Asked Questions