If I do not agree with my property assessment, can I file an appeal?

Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yes, appeals can be filed with the Middlesex County Board of Taxation and they must be received by April 1 of each Tax Year. If your property is valued $1,000,000 or more you can file directly with the Tax Court of New Jersey.

View All Frequently Asked Questions