How can I request the Police Department to check on my home while I'm on vacation?

Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Residents can request that the Police Department check on their home while they are out of town by filling out a "Request for Security Check" form. 

The form should be printed out and mailed or brought to Police Department, 641 Plainsboro Road, Plainsboro NJ 08536.

View All Frequently Asked Questions