- Grades: Boys and girls in upcoming grades 6-12 for the 2020-2021 school year
- Location: West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North
- Dates: June 23 - June 25 AND July 28 - July 30
- Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Staff: Director Carl Romero has 13 years of in-distinct teaching and coaching experience and was a three-year starter in the Ivy League at Darmouth College. In his three years, Carl set numerous school records, converted on every game-winning kick, led the team in scoring all three seasons, and earned Ivy Player of the Week honors as well as All-Ivy postseason honors. Carl has been coaching high school athletes, beginning while at Darmouth, and has coached in Ontario, Canada as well as the United States. Locally, Carl has trained kickers and punters who have received post-season awards because of their solid performances at Hightstown HS, Lakewood HS, and Steinert HS – including the first female athlete to ever compete in the Sunshine Classic All-Star football game. Joining Coach Romero as instructors will be local coaches and/or former athletes depending on the needs of the campers.
- Fee: $349
- Residency: No residency restrictions.
The goal of this camp is to make athletes into solid, competent game-time performers. Camp will expose kickers, punters, holders, and snappers to all aspects of their respective positions: mechanics, technique, game situation, mental preparedness, and physical training. Campers receive lots of individual attention/instruction, a summer training plan, and video evaluation.
NOTE: Campers have one option for registration, BOTH camp dates for one low price. This is a specialty camp and there are very few people with the skill, experience, and track record of success as Coach Romero. This camp is structured so the athletes are receiving instruction from Coach Romero as soon as school lets out, then are given a summer training plan, and are re-evaluated during the second session of camp before the school pre-season practices begin so they are prepared and ready to go!
Financial Assistance is NOT available for this camp.
Notes: Camp is only open to children entering grades 6-12 in the 2020-2021 school year. Registering ineligible children will result in removal from program and no refund.