Science Olympiad Camp
- Grades: Boys and girls in upcoming grades 6-9 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Location: Community Middle School
- July 15-July 26
- Half Day - 9:00 a.m. - Noon
- Full Day - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Staff: Kevin Mackenzie, 6th Grade Science Teacher and Community Middle School Science Olympiad Coach; Lisa Sacca, 8th Grade Science Teacher and Community Middle School Science Olympiad Coach; former members of the Community Middle School Science Olympiad Team and members of the WWP High School North & South Science Olympiad Teams.
- Half Day - $360
- Full Day - $620
- Residency: Open to residents of West Windsor or Plainsboro and children of Plainsboro based business employees. Proof may be required. Open to Non-Residents after May 15th.
The Science Olympiad Summer Camp is an excellent opportunity for middle school students (rising grades 6-9) to experience what it is like to compete in a Science Olympiad Tournament. Students choosing the ½ day option will participate in 2 Science Olympiad events, while those choosing the full day option will participate in 4 events. The camp events are the same as those used in the State and National Science Olympiad Competitions. At the end of the 2 week camp, campers will participate in our camp competition which will be modeled after actual Science Olympiad competitions. Instructors are current members of the West-Windsor Plainsboro High School North Science and South Science Olympiad Teams and former members of the Community Middle School Science Olympiad Team that has won 17 consecutive State Science Olympiad Championships and 2 National Science Olympiad Championships.
Registration for this camp will be done directly with Plainsboro Academic Camps, LLC.
Pre and Post Camp are also available at Community Middle School through WWP Community Education for an additional fee. Science Olympiad Camp staff members will sign the children in and out with the Pre & Post Camp staff.
Registration for Pre and/or Post Camp is done directly with WWP Community Education.
Financial Assistance is available for qualified families. For more information and to register for the program please visit Plainsboro Academic Camps, LLC.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER