- Grades: Boys and girls in upcoming grades 5 - 12 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Location: Plainsboro Municipal Complex: Room AB & Township Field
- Dates: 8 Weeks, Each Week = Two 90 minute Training Sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Session 1: June 25 & June 27
- Session 2: July 9 & July 11
- Session 3: July 16 & July 18
- Session 4: July 23 & July 25
- Session 5: July 30 & August 1
- Session 6: August 6 & August 8
- Session 7: August 13 & August 15
- Session 8: August 20 & August 22
- Time: 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Staff: Mike Jackson: Certified S Trainer; Former Track & Field News Nationally-Ranked Sprinter, 2x NCAA Division 1 Conference Champion, IC4A Qualifier, Member of Rider University’s Track & Field Team inducted into the Rider Athletics Hall of Fame, Two-time Trentonian & Trenton Times Track & Field “Coach of the Year” as Head Varsity Coach of the WW-P North Boys Track & Field Team
Assisted by: NCAA Div-1 Collegiate & HS Varsity Coaches & Athletes
- Fee: $60 per session
- Residency: No residency restrictions
Need Speed? You may have heard the phrase, "Speed kills!" in reference to what makes great athletes and great teams. This is absolutely TRUE! You may have also heard the phrase, "You can't teach speed." This absolutely FALSE! You're not likely to turn a very slow athlete into a lightning fast athlete, but every athlete can be taught to run with efficient mechanics and every athlete's muscle memory can be re-wired by SAQ training to move with improved acceleration, lateral mobility, and vertical leaping ability.
SuperSPEED Speed-Agility-Quickness training has empowered athletes with the skills, confidence, and competitive edge they need to make their school team, gain scholarships to college, or simply enjoy recreational athletics a lot more due to the improved speed, agility, and quickness that allows the athlete to separate from a defender on offense and defend opposing ball handlers and generate turnovers with better footwork and explosiveness. This cutting-edge training has been giving each athletes in WW-P from all sports and of all ability levels their best chance at success by making slower athletes faster and fast athletes lightning-fast for the past 18 years!
Competitive and/or recreational athletes will improve overall level of fitness and athleticism by training like the “pros”. Training will introduce high-tech Plyometric training methods to improve overall speed and explosive strength. All athletes will benefit from the use of agility ladders, bungee cords, harness resistance sprinting, parachutes, bounding boxes, over-speed trainers, and core strength training. This is elite-level training usually reserved for NCAA Division 1-bound and professional athletes, but in a recreational settings for a recreational fee.
Financial Assistance is available; if you plan to apply you cannot register online. Please come to our office or call x1719 for detailed information