Register for camp online
- Grades: Boys and Girls in upcoming grades 1 - 6 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Location: High School North (All sessions except Session IV) Session IV will be at Recreation and Cultural Center.
- Session I June 22 - July 2 (No camp 7/3).
- Session II July 6 - July 17
- Session III July 20 - July 31
- Session IV August 3 - August 14
- Time: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Staff: Camp Director, Certified Teachers, and Counselors, 1 to 7 ratio
- Fee: $265 by May 15th; $295 after May 15th. Camps will open to non-residents if space is available after May 15th.
Recreational camp provides a variety of activities such as arts and crafts, multi-cultural games, fitness, science, nature, and swimming. Field trips and special presentations are planned throughout the summer. Swim program is not optional. All campers will participate in a 1/2 hour American Red Cross swim lesson and a 1/2 hour of recreational swim each day. Registration is for full two-week session. Lenape cannot be combined with other specialty or sport camps offered by the Township.
Pre and Post Camp is also available through WWP Community Education for an additional fee at Community Middle School. Our staff members will sign campers in and out with Community Education staff for the Pre and Post Camp. Registration for Pre and/or Post Camp is done directly with WWP Community Education.
School buildings will be closed August 3-14 (Session IV). Camp will be held at the Recreation and Cultural Center and there will be no swim program. Additionally Pre- and Post-Camp will be offered through Plainsboro Recreation during this time. Registration will be available for Pre- and Post-Camp on the website. All other weeks Pre- and Post-Camp will be offered through Community Education.
What’s in a name? Lenape, pronounced “Leh-NAH-pay” is the name for the Lenni Lenape or “ordinary people” the original Native American inhabitants of the region